Monday 4 May 2009

ATTRACT MIRACLES IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE!

How will you benefit from knowing a little known
SECRET Hawaiian system for WEALTH, HEALTH, PEACE and more? “In only a few short hours watching and practicing what you’ll learn on these videos, you can learn how to attract miracles in your finances, relationships, health, career – or any other part of your life…GUARANTEED!

Dr. Joe Vitale, star of the Secret, and author of the #1 bestseller, The Attractor Factor (Second Edition), Life’s Missing Instruction Manual, The Key and many others.
Dear Friend, In a minute or so, I’m going to show you how to gain access to a set of downloadable DVDs (and bonus CDs) that captured the most life-changing event I ever facilitated. (The things that happened at this event still give me goose bumps when I think about them.) I’ve been reluctant to make these videos available to the public as people spent thousands of dollars to travel to this event from every continent on the globe. I’m about to give in due to public demand and tell you more about this event and where you can get access to these videos, but first I want to ask you some very telling questions. Let’s get started… Do you EVER feel controlled by past beliefs you have about yourself? Do you ever say things to yourself like…
  • “I could never do that”
  • “I’m not smart enough”
  • “I’ll never be wealthy”
  • “I’m always sick”
  • “I’m too fat”
  • “I’m unattractive”
  • “If I start my own business I’ll fail”
  • “I can’t earn more than my parents”
  • “I’m a loser”
  • Or any other limiting beliefs and thoughts?
If so, don’t feel bad.

Once you CLEAR YOURSELF OF LIMITING BELIEFS ABOUT YOURSELF, you can easily and effortlessly live a life filled with miracles in every area of your life.
Here is just a small sample of what you’ll learn from this incredible 2-day Zero Limits experience...
  • The story of the most unusual therapist...Dr. Hew Len, and the truth about his work
  • Five questions you absolutely, positively must answer
  • Who you really are
  • What a problem is and where it is
  • How problems are REALLY solved
  • The purpose of existence
  • What is the difference is between data and "zero"
  • How to erase the trash you possess
  • The importance of getting to “zero”
  • Three states of being and how they affect you
  • Why you need to help yourself – not others
  • The importance of gratitude
  • The four elements of the mind
  • Who the creator is
  • How to use your super conscious
  • Why you don't decide anything
  • The meaning and use of the word Hawaii
  • A guided breathing exercise that will amaze you
And if that is not enough for you – THERE’S LOTS MORE! For full details ==>> Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment